1. The name of the NGO-Non-governmental Organization (or Non-profit able Organization) is
Fumbisi Christian Center
2. The Obejectives: The foremost objectives of the Fumbisi Christian Center is to glorify God by bringing Christians into a redemptive relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ, to develop them to Christ-like maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and mission to the entire society of the world. The vision of the Fumbisi Christian Center is to make a major spiritual impact on Fumbisi, Builsa as an ethic group in Ghana and the world by developing an international ministry center that will effectively address the spiritual and basic material needs of every segment of Christian society.
The center will research and undertake the following spiritual and material activities:
-Christian Child Care-Noah's Ark Kindergarten
-Human welfare development
-Adult education/formal and non-formal vocational skills
-Agriculture and food security activities as well as agro-forestry development
-Small-scale farming enterprise development
-Income generation / financial and marketing services
-Advocacy / research policy
Region located: Upper East Region
District : Builsa District
Postal Address: Private Mail Bag
Sandema Postal Agency
UER, Ghana- W.A.
Location of offices: Antu-Kokyiisa Yeri
Fumbisi, Market Square
Fumbisi, Via Sandema, UER
3. The income and property of the NGO when so ever derived shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the NGO as set forth in the immediately preceding regulations and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred, directly or indirectly by the way of dividend, bonus or of its Executive Council; provided that,
a. Nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment in good faith, or reasonable and proper remuneration to any officer of the NGO or to any member of the NGO in return for any service actually rendered to the centum per annum on money lent, or reasonable and proper rent for premises lent to the NGO.
b. No member of the Executive Council of the NGO shall be appointed to any salaried office of the NGO or office of the NGO paid by fees.
c. No remuneration or other benefit in money or moneys worth shall be given by the NGO to any member of the executive council except repayment of out -of-pocket expenses and interest at the rate aforesaid on money lent or reasonable and proper rent for NGO premises lent to the NGO.
4. Pursuant to section 24 of the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179) the Association has for the furtherance of its authorized objects, all the powers of a natural person of full capacity except in so far as such powers are expressly excluded by these Regulations.
5. The Board of directors of the Association shall be known as the Executive Council.
The first members of the Executive Council are:-
Dr. Mohammed Kandem Kanbong (Chairman)
Mr. Tamale Mahamudu (Vice-Chairman)
WOII John A. Achiisa (Treasurer / Accounts)
Ms Helen Awonlebekba Kanbong (Publishing Relations)
Ms Salamatu Maria Apaanya Kanbong (Secretary / Accounts)
6. The Powers of the Executive council are limited in accordance with
7. The liability of the members is limited.
Section 202 of the Code.